Fetal Care Center of Cincinnati
- Opened in 2004, have evaluated over 2,800 high-risk pregnancies
- Offer pre-natal evaluation, fetal diagnosis and treatment services
- Specialist includes: maternal-fetal medicine, neonatology, fetal and pediatric surgery
Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) Center for Fetal Diagnosis & Treatment
- Called Garbose Family Special Delivery Unit
- More than 750 babies delivered since it opened 3 years ago.
- Conditions from congenital diaphragmatic hernia, congenital heart defects, spina bifida, etc.
- 8 spacious & private LDRP rooms
Texas Children’s Hospital “partners in OB/GYN Care”
- Will be a 15 story maternity center (Expected to open late 2011)
- Will focus on the escalating need for obstetrical research and treatment
Download PDF: Saving Babies Better and Faster Benchmarking